Welcome to DSB Offshore
Drawing on decades of experience, and a well-established international network of owners and operators, our team of specialist shipbrokers in London will navigate your individual purchase or charter requirements – wherever you are in the world. As shipbrokers, DSB handle the sale, purchase and chartering of vessels including tugs, jack-ups, barges, split hopper barges, dredgers, accommodation vessels, landing craft and workboats.
- Marine civil construction – sale and purchase and chartering of floating plant, together with bid preparation for major construction projects worldwide. We work extensively with construction companies and JVs on major construction projects, from the early stages of tendering through clarifications, to tender award and beyond.
- Construction jack-ups – the charter, sale and purchase of these units has been our speciality as brokers for over 20 years.
- Offshore wind and other renewables – we provide jack-ups, 4-point mooring vessels, barges and tugs for building offshore wind farms, and tide and wave generators.
- Tugs (coastal & harbour) – the purchase of specialist tug brokers Yarmouth Shipping Company gave us an extra focus in the sale and purchase of harbour & coastal tugs, adding a natural complement to our existing core business of construction jack-ups.
- Dredging – DSB is heavily involved with the sale & purchase and chartering of Trailer Suction Hopper Dredgers, Cutter Suction Dredgers and Backhoe Dredgers, both second hand and newbuild, on a worldwide basis.
- Towage, Transport & Vessel deliveries – short, medium and long distance.
- Transshipment – sale and purchase and charter of barges for trans-shipment operations.