Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. www.dsboffshore.com is a site operated by DSB Offshore Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 1542063 and have our registered office at Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, London SW6 3JD. Our main trading address is the same.
The terms “DSB” “us” “we” and “our” refer to the owner of the website, DSB Offshore Ltd. The term “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of this website.
If you continue to browse and use this website you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern DSB’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions you should action this by leaving the site immediately.
If any of the provisions of these Conditions of Use shall be unlawful, void or for any purpose unenforceable, the particular provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions or conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for the provision of general information only. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information on this website correct and up to date, we do not give any warranty, representation or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, suitability or availability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Any reliance you place on any information or materials on this website is done entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- We make every effort to keep the website up and running smoothly but will not be liable for any consequences of the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our reasonable control.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Conditions of Use.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a civil claim for damages or injunctive relief and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DSB’s prior written consent.
- No visitor to the website should post information that is copyrighted by third parties. Anyone visiting the website is solely responsible for the information they post and the posting of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. DSB is not responsible for any copyrighted material uploaded to the website by third parties.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.