As shipbrokers, DSB Offshore can provide vessels for all your marine and civil construction requirements. These include:
- Vessels for heavy lifting of equipment for bridge and causeway projects etc, including sheerlegs, jack-up barges, modular jack-up barges, crane barges and piling barges.
- Dredgers for port construction, land reclamation, harbour maintenance and river-channel widening, including trailer suction hopper dredgers, cutter suction dredgers, backhoe or dipper dredgers, split hopper barges, bottom dumping barges and straight-forward hopper barges.
- Vessels for offshore wind farms.
- Support vessels including tugs, shoalbusters, multicats, dredge helpers, pilot and guard vessels, DP vessels and crew transfer vessels.
- Specialist accommodation vessels for specific projects, including accommodation jack-ups and floating hotel vessels, also known as ‘flotels’ or ‘floatels’. Ideal if you’re running a 24-hour operation offshore and want to eliminate work time wasted in transit, or to minimise your project’s impact on local onshore communities.