New Forth Bridge Construction
In 2012 DSB Offshore sold 2 tugs and a flat-top barge (‘Tummel’, ‘Carron’, ‘Ana S’) to FCBC for the construction of the new Queensferry Crossing over the Forth Estuary.
The entire fleet of FCBC construction vessels have played an essential role in the bridge construction project:- transporting massive bridge sections, towing barges, safely ferrying construction workers around the site and providing general support for the construction work.
Exclusive Brokers: DSB Offshore Ltd
The new crossing is due to open in late summer 2017.
The floating plant are now coming off the job and are available for sale. FCBC have nominated DSB Offshore as exclusive brokers for the disposal of all units.
Vessels now sold/under offer
- 3 x fast crew/safety boats 12 pax (‘Fiona S’, ‘Tracey S’, ‘Nicola S’).
- 2 x flat-top barges (‘E1704’, ‘Isabela S’)
- 2 x Voith Schneider Tugs (‘Tummel’ and ‘Carron’);
- 3 x flat-top barges ranging from 50-91m LOA (‘Robyn S’, ‘Sara S’, ‘Ana S’);
- 1 x fast crew/transfer boat 50 pax (‘Linzi S’).
Click here to see all vessels for sale.
Serious buyers welcome.